Skip to main content

File In Person

If not required to e-file, you can file Superior Court case documents at any of the Clerk's three office locations

If the document requires a filing fee, go directly to the cashiers counter. 

Documents that do not require a fee may be placed into the Clerk's filing drop box or given to the customer services clerk for filing.

File by Mail

If not required to e-file, you may mail documents to the Clerk's Office to be filed.  If a filing fee is required, include the appropriate payment and address your envelope ATTN: Cashiers. 

For a "received" stamped copy of your filed document, include a self-addressed stamped envelope and an extra copy of the document.

For assistance, call 206-296-9300 or email Customer Services.

Highlight Banner

Filing with the Clerk's Office

Unrepresented parties are encouraged to e-file but are not required to do so.