King County’s Marymoor Park requires a daily parking fee of $1.00 per vehicle. The daily parking fee can be purchased at one of the many parking kiosks throughout the park. Each kiosk accepts currency or coins; a few accept credit cards. Each kiosk also displays a map of a kiosk nearby that accepts credit card payment.
Parking permits for Marymoor Park are available for purchase by phone, mail or online with the links below
Please choose an option below that will be mailed to the address on file:
- 12-month permit ($100): purchase here
- 6-month permit ($55): purchase here
- 3-month permit ($30): purchase here
- 2-month permit ($20): purchase here
- Booklet of five, one-day use tickets: purchase here
If you have previously made a payment with King County Parks, you may already have an account in our system. You can reset your password or create a new account as needed.
If you prefer to mail in a check, please print and complete this form.
Make checks payable to King County Parks and send the form and payment to:
6046 W. Lake Sammamish Pkwy NE
Redmond, WA 98052
- Pass booklets contain five, $1.00 passes for daily use and cannot be re-used. Maximum 4 booklets per online order.
- Group Purchases (5 or more passes) are available by phone at (206) 477-7275 from Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. For special requests, purchase your permit by phone or mail.
- Your purchase will be mailed to the account address on file. A printed copy of your receipt may be used until your permit arrives in the mail.
- Parking permits and daily passes are valid only at King County’s Marymoor Park. The State of Washington Discover Pass is not valid at Marymoor Park
- Parking for events at Marymoor Park, such as concerts, are free with a monthly parking permit. The one-day booklet pass is not valid for free parking
- Parking permits and daily passes are non-refundable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen
- Commuting through Marymoor Park is prohibited and no overnight parking allowed
- King County is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Thank you for supporting King County Parks with your purchase.