Skip to main content

Vacating or sealing juvenile court records

Learn how we can help you get a conviction from juvenile court vacated or sealed.


Juvenile records can have long-lasting effects on a person’s life. So can the requirement that you register for a juvenile sex offense.

We can:

  • Help you get a record from juvenile court sealed.
  • Petition the court to lower the amount of money you owe.
  • Petition the court to remove your name from the registry for juvenile sex offenses.

Learn more on our Record Sealing flyer (544KB)

Call us at 206-296-7662 to see how we can help.