How to provide public comment
- Join online: kingcounty.gov/boh/zoom
- Join by phone:
- Dial (US): 1-253-215-8782
- Meeting ID: 836 2614 2088
If you do not wish to provide public comment, please help us manage the callers by using one of the options below to watch or listen to the meeting.
Two ways to watch or listen in to the meeting
- Stream online at kingcounty.gov/boh/livestream
- Watch King County TV Channel 22 (Comcast Channel 22 and 322 (HD), Wave Broadband Channel 22)
About the King County Board of Health
The King County Board of Health sets county-wide public health policy, enacts and enforces local public health regulations, and carries out other duties of local boards of health specified in state law. These duties include enforcing state public health statutes, preventing and controlling the spread of infectious disease, abating nuisances, and establishing fee schedules for licenses, permits and other services.