Your family's monthly income may qualify you for utility assistance services.
PSE Home Energy Lifeline Program (HELP)
The Home Energy Lifeline Program(HELP) provides assistance for residential PSE customers to help pay electric or natural gas bills. If you qualify, you can receive a bill credit of up to $1,000. You must apply at a local service agency based on your location.
- City of Seattle contact Byrd Bar Place at (206) 812-4940
- South King County, call the Multi-Service Center at 253-517-2263.
- North King County (North of NE 145th St) & East King County call Hopelink at 425-658-2592
- Snohomish County call Snohomish Human Services Department at 425-388-3880
- Pierce County-City of Tacoma call Metropolitan Development Council at 253-572-5557
- Pierce County-outside the city of Tacoma call Pierce County Human Services at 855-798-4328
2023 PSE income eligibility
|Household Size||Net Income
King and Snohomish Counties
Note: PSE HELP eligibility is based on net income (income after taxes and authorized deductions). Net income limits for PSE HELP are based on 80% of Area Median Income(AMI) for the counties listed.