To help you and your family save money on prescription medicine not covered by insurance, Public Health — Seattle & King County and the National Association of Counties are pleased to announce the King County Prescription Discount Card Program.
Available at no cost to all county residents, the King County Prescription Discount Card Program can save an average of 24% off the price of all commonly prescribed medications.
- King County residents can show it to receive an average of 24% off the retail price of prescription medicine.
- Residents who do not have insurance can show their card to save on all prescription purchases.
- Residents who do have insurance can show the card when their prescription medicines are not covered by their insurance.
- No annual limits placed on use
- No Application forms or waiting periods
- No age, income or immigration requirements
The Live Healthy Discounts Program is NOT health insurance.
To print an ID card that can be used immediately at a participating pharmacy, locate a pharmacy, or access other program tools, visit www.nacorx.org, or call toll free 1-877-321-2651 for more information.