Skip to main content

Common crupina identification and control: Crupina vulgaris

Common crupina identification and control

Crupina vulgaris

common crupina plant
This Class A noxious weed has a very limited distribution in Washington State. The only known field sites are in Chelan County near Stehekin. Property owners are required to eradicate it from their property. For more information on noxious weed regulations and definitions, see Noxious weed lists and laws.


Additional information on common crupina

What to do if you find this plant in King County, Washington

Please notify us if you see common crupina growing in King County. Our program staff can provide the property owner or appropriate public agency with site-specific advice on how best to remove it. Also, because common crupina is not established in King County, we have an opportunity to stop it from spreading if we act quickly. We map all known locations of regulated noxious weeds such as common crupina in order to help us and others locate new infestations in time to control them.


Report common crupina in King County, Washington

Locate common crupina in King County, Washington

Related information

Related agencies

Program offices are located at 201 S. Jackson St., Suite 600, Seattle, WA 98104. To contact staff, see the Noxious Weed Control Program Directory, send an email, or call 206-477-WEED (206-477-9333).