How to pay
Capacity charge payments may be made online or by sending a check in the mail.
To pay online:
- Locate the account number at the upper and center of your paper invoice. This identifies the property being charged.
- Locate the 6 or 7-digit site number at the lower center of your invoice. This identifies you and your billing address for the property being charged.
- Use the online payment system to pay with a credit card or e-check.
To pay by your bank’s bill-payer service:
If you use your bank’s bill payer service, please note:
- When setting up this service, the information provided should include the account number. This will ensure quick posting of your payment once it is received in our office.
- Some banks will print out a check and then mail to our office. In these instances, it may take 5-7 days to process your payment.
- Send bill-payer payments to our mailing address at: 201 S Jackson St Rm 710, Seattle, WA 98104.
To pay by mail:
- Return a check and the lower portion of your invoice using the blue return envelope included with your bill or mail to: King County Finance, 201 S Jackson St Ste 710, Seattle, WA 98104.