How to pay
Capacity charge payments may be made online or by sending a check in the mail.
To pay online:
- Locate the account number at the upper and center of your paper invoice. This identifies the property being charged.
- Locate the 6 or 7-digit site number at the lower center of your invoice. This identifies you and your billing address for the property being charged.
- Use the online payment system to pay with a credit card (Visa, Mastercard) or e-check.
Currently, the capacity charge cannot be paid by American Express or Discover cards. Effective July 1, 2021, American Express or Discover cards will be accepted.
To pay by automatic bill-payment:
- To make payments online through your financial institution, log into your bank’s website and go to the Bill Pay section.
- Click on the relevant link to add a new payee and then type in the name of the recipient company. You will need a copy of a bill issued to you to enter in the biller’s information to input the payment address and account number, along with any other essential information from the bill.
- You can select a one-time, a future payment or you can schedule recurring payments.
To pay by mail:
- Return a check and the lower portion of your invoice using the blue return envelope included with your bill or mail to: King County Finance, 201 S Jackson St Ste 710, Seattle, WA 98104.