Skip to main content
King County logo

Use this form for Unincorporated King County locations only; for other jurisdictions, please refer to the city referrals page to report problems to the responsible entity. To report or request information regarding unincorporated area drainage or water quality problems by phone, please call 206-477-4811.

If you would like to remain anonymous check the " anonymous" box. If checked, the investigation report will remain public information, however the "complainant's" name will be marked anonymous. Note: Your name, email, and address are still required so the investigator may contact you for additional information and follow-up.

Enter your report here:

Water Quality
Stormwater Facility
Level 1 Analysis
General Inquiry

(you may leave personal information blank)
No or Yes

No or Yes