Parking Passes and Parking Notice and Order Payment
Parking Notice and Order
King County’s Marymoor Park requires a parking fee of $1.00. Parking Notice and Orders received at Marymoor Park can be paid online. If you are a frequent visitor to Marymoor Park, please consider purchasing a parking pass for your convenience.
The parking Notice and Order fee is $35. Payments made within 10 days of issue date qualify for the discounted fee of $15. Payments made within 30 days of issue date and a purchase of a 1 year pass ($100 ) qualify for the discount rate of $110.
If paid within 10 days of issue, the fee is $15 and can be paid here
If paid after 10 days of issue, the fee is $35 and can be paid here
If paid within 30 days of issue with a purchase of a 1 year parking pass, the fee is $110 and can be purchased here
If you prefer to pay via check, make checks payable to King County Parks and follow the directions provided on the back of the Notice and Order.
If you would like to contest your Notice and Order, it must be done within 10 days of receiving the Notice and Order. Please fill out the required information on the back of your Notice and Order. Provide a brief explanation for your reason to contest and include a photo of the front and back of your Notice and Order and a photo of the parking receipt or parking pass. Email all documents and photos to Marymoorpark@kingcounty.gov. This information is required to process your request.
To mail in your request to contest, please follow the mailing instructions on the back of the violation.
Unpaid parking violation fees are subject to collection actions.
King County’s Marymoor Park requires a daily parking fee of $1.00 per vehicle. The daily parking fee can be purchased at one of the many parking kiosks throughout the park. Each kiosk accepts currency or coins; a few accept credit cards. Each kiosk also displays a map of a kiosk nearby that accepts credit card payment.
As an alternative, we also offer monthly Marymoor Park Parking Permits, which can now be purchased online.
Please choose between four options:
- 12-month permit ($100): purchase here
- 6-month permit ($55): purchase here
- 3-month permit ($30): purchase here
- 2-month permit ($20): purchase here
To purchase a permit, click on one of the links above. If you have previously made a payment with King County Parks, you may already have an account in our system. You can reset your password or create a new account as needed.
If you prefer to mail in a check, please print and complete this form.
Make checks payable to King County Parks and send the form and payment to:
6046 W. Lake Sammamish Pkwy NE
Redmond, WA 98052
- Pass Booklets ($1.00 passes in booklets of 5) and Group Purchases (5 or more passes or booklets) are available by phone at (206) 477-7275 from Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Permits will be mailed to the account address on file. A printed copy of your receipt may be used until your permit arrives in the mail. For special requests, purchase your permit by phone or mail
- Parking permits and daily passes are valid only at King County’s Marymoor Park. The State of Washington Discover Pass is not valid at Marymoor Park
- Parking for events at Marymoor Park, such as concerts, are free with a parking permit
- Parking permits and daily passes are non-refundable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen
- Commuting through Marymoor Park is prohibited and no overnight parking
King County is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Thank you for supporting King County Parks with your purchase.