Monster Energy AMA Supercross - Supercross Racing is coming to Seattle April 7 and King County employees are eligible for discounted tickets. Monster Energy AMA Supercross, Saturday, April 7, 6:30 p.m., CenturyLink Field, Seattle. Get details.
- CorporateShopping.com connects employees to more than 250 top national retailers offering incredible employee discounts and private offers. Register now. For questions about this program or assistance with registration, please email email@example.com.
- Great Wolf Lodge Employees can receive up to 30% off best available rate. Use promo code KING98104. Includes water park admission the day you arrive through the day you depart. Must present valid work ID or documentation at check-in. For more information or reservations, visit www.greatwolf.com or call 1-866-925-WOLF (9653).
- PetBucket offers flea, tick, and worming treatments for dogs and cats. They are proud to offer a 10% discount to employees of King County. Simply use the promo code KING10COUNTY during checkout and enjoy 10% off your entire order. The minimum order amount is $50.
- StubZero.com offers a 10% discount on all ticket purchases with no service fees or charges. Visit www.stubzero.com and use promo code GOV10 at checkout to receive savings. For any questions or tech support contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-844-425-1061.
- TicketsatWork.com offers exclusive discounts, special offers, and access to preferred seating and tickets to top attractions, theme parks, shows, sporting events, movie tickets, hotels, and much more. Register with promo code KingCounty.
- Woodland Park Zoo offers special prices on zoo admission tickets (up to 22% savings).
- Wild Waves The Metro Employees Recreational Activities Association (MERAA) offers discounted tickets to Wild Waves to King County employees. MERAA does not receive any money or percentage of tickets sold. The online purchase price is $20 and Main Gate prices are $43.79. Click here to access this offer.
- Car rentals
- Cheap Airport Parking: Use Cheap Airport Parking to save up to 15% off on airport parking at SeaTac airport areas and other major airport areas across the US. Use the promo code KINGGOV at checkout, no further credentials are needed. There are no restrictions or blackout dates.
- Hotels.com has more than 145,000 hotels in more than 60 countries. Whether you are travelling last minute as a family or need a hotel for business, we have the right hotel deal for you. Click here for a discount of 10% off your purchase.
- LEGOLAND® California Resort Employees can access specially-priced admission tickets to LEGOLAND California, SEA LIFE® Aquarium and LEGOLAND Water Park. These tickets are a great savings for your family, and do not have processing fees or service charges. LEGOLAND California Resort has more than 60 rides, shows and attractions, including LEGOLAND Water Park and SEA LIFE Aquarium. Learn more.
- Orlando Vacations Save up to 35% on your Orlando vacation. Orlando Employee Discounts offers exclusive pricing on hotels and vacation homes in or near Walt Disney World and Universal Studios Orlando as well as discounts on tickets for all Orlando-area theme parks and attractions. Just click this link and enter user name KINGCO to access discounts.
Gym discounts: Learn about which gyms, fitness centers and studios offer discounts to all King County employees, their families and retirees.
Kaiser Permanente (SmartCare Connect) members: Additional discounts are available through Global Fit. Participation and discounts may vary by location.
Regence BlueShield (King Care or KingCare Select) members: Additional discounts for employees are available through the CHP Active and Healthy Program. Participation and discounts may vary by location. Employees also have access to the Active&Fit Direct program, which allows them to choose from 9,000+ participating fitness centers nationwide for $25 a month (plus a $25 enrollment fee and applicable taxes).
City University of Seattle, a not-for-profit university headquartered and serving Washington State for more than 40 years, is located in the Sixth and Wall Building in Seattle. Through this move, CityU of Seattle aims to continue the revitalization of one of the region's most dynamic communities - South Lake Union - by providing an opportunity for continuous learning downtown.
CityU is proud to be a preferred provider and partner of King County. In recognition of this partnership, CityU offers any eligible King County employee 10 percent off all CityU degrees and certificate undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs. These can be taken online or on-site at any CityU campus offering the employee's program of choice.
To take advantage of this discount, tell your CityU advisor you are a King County employee and please present proof of employment. To find out more about CityU's urban campus and this discount for King County employees, go to CityU.edu.
- Carports and More sells metal carport kits and prefab garage kits at discounted prices. Employee are eligible for a discount of 10% to 20% on pop-up canopies, soft sided carports, portable greenhouses and can receive free shipping. Use promo code KING16GOV.
- Home buying King County partners with HomeStreet Bank to offer employees the Hometown Home Loan Program. This employer-assisted housing program offers a wide selection of home loan options, whether you are buying your first home, refinancing, or remodeling. Visit the website for more information.
- Interstate-All Battery Sales and Service offers a 10% discount to King County employees at their Renton and Everett retail locations. This includes vehicle, cell phone, tool batteries, as well as specialty battery packs, connectors, auto accessories, and chargers. Before purchase please show your King County identification badge. For questions contact the Everett location at 425-743-7677, the Renton location at 425-264-0000, or visit www.allbatterysalesandservice.com.
- Movers Corp offers storage units and local moving services. Save an additional 10% on all local moving and packing services. A check will be provided by Movers Corp and mailed directly to the employee after completion of services. Save an additional $20 on storage units (one time). A check will be provided by Movers Corp and mailed directly to the employee after they have moved into their storage unit. Call 1-888-755-2212 or enter promo code KINGCO10 on their website during checkout to access discounts.
- Protect America home security Call 1-800-951-5190 and mention the promo code EmployeeAwards while getting a home security system from Protect America to get $5 off your monthly contract - a 10% to 25% discount.
- Protect Your Home - Authorized ADT Dealer Get a $100 prepaid Visa card* when you order new ADT Monitored Home Security System from Connect Your Home. Call 1-866-518-0375 to order or visit ConnectYourHome.com for complete details. Order while this offer lasts and also get $99 Installation - no equipment costs (an $850 value), free fire and smoke detector (a $120 value), additional savings on your home owners insurance or front and back door protection. *$100 VISA Gift Card fulfilled by Protect Your Home through third-party provider, Connect Your Home, upon installation of a security system and requires a 36-month Monitoring Agreement required at $36.99 per month ($1,331.64). Offer valid only for new customers. Click or call for complete details and restriction.
- Puget Sound Moving offers affordable, reliable solutions to the most common moving problems, including the complete packing, storage and shipment of our customers' belongings at competitive prices. King County employees are eligible for a 10% discount on our services at our Seattle and Kent locations. Just mention "KingCounty.gov" over the phone or in the Tell Us More section of the online quote. Visit www.psmoving.com for our contact information and our online quote form.
- Ring Video Doorbells Ring is a Wi-Fi enabled video doorbell that allows you to see and speak with whoever is at your door using your smartphone. Ring has extended a $25 discount to King County employees in order to help make our neighborhoods safer. Use promo code 41kingcounty in all lowercase letters to receive the discount, which can be applied to the Ring Video Doorbell, Video Doorbell Pro, and Stick Up Cam.
- Safe Choice Security Home security and monitoring: free installation, free standard equipment, and a waived activation fee of their security system ($397 value). Use promo code KC-332.
- SafeWise offers King County employees a FREE Security System valued at $850 (with $99 customer installation charge and purchase of alarm monitoring services) PLUS a $100 VISA gift card.
- ZipCar, Car2Go, and ReachNow Find out more about King County ridesharing discounts to employees on our Employee Transportation Program website.
- BECU Get $50 for opening a checking and savings account, and $50 for opening a loan account. Find out more.
- H&R Block King County employees can receive special discounts on tax preparation products and services at participating H&R Block or Block Advisors offices as well as details on special pricing on software and online programs.
- Liberty Mutual Insurance As a King County employee, you could save up to 12% on auto insurance and 5% on home insurance with Liberty Mutual Insurance.
- US Bank King County employees can receive up to 0.25% off a loan amount and deduct it from closing costs, up to a maximum of $1,000. This offer is available to all King County employees, retirees, and their families. To learn more, please contact Eric Scofield at 855-257-4391 or email@example.com and mention King County Employee Discount Program or visit usbank.com/mortgagebenefits.
- Apple Show your King County ID badge at any Apple Store to get discounted prices on some Apple products.
- AT&T Save 15% on AT&T wireless services and enjoy instant savings. (If you encounter difficulties, visit this page and enter your King County email address in "Qualify for Discounts" on right side of page)
- Dell Computers Member ID for King County is SS18360128.
- Connect Your Benefits King County employees have access to more discounts* on new TV, internet, home phone, and home security services as an exciting new benefit! Simply visit www.connectyourbenefits.com to create a free account for instant access to see the exclusive discounts you get on top providers like Dish, DirecTV, ADT, Xfinity, AT&T, Spectrum, CenturyLink, and many more!
- Save big on the home services, like Internet or TV, that you use daily
- Receive anywhere between a $25 to $100 Visa prepaid gift card upon purchase
- Nationwide coverage means your entire family can participate
- Quick and easy order process only requires a five-minute call
- *All discounts are for new first-time customers who order directly through Connect Your Benefits. Discounts cannot be applied to any current customer accounts or for those customers who did not order through Connect Your Benefits.
- Microsoft Office 365 Employees with an active Office 365 (SharePoint Online) account can use Microsoft Office 2010 on up to five work and personal computers (and other devices, such as tablets) at no charge. Get the Quick Start Guide.
- Sprint 18% discount in addition to waived account set up fees (up to $36)
- T-Mobile Visit the website for the latest T-Mobile offers.
- Verizon Up to 18% off the monthly access fee on eligible plans. Up to 25% off of accessories.