Skip to main content
King County logo
    (a) Motions to Consolidate. Motions to consolidate cases for trial or other purposes, or to reassign a case to a different judge for reasons of the efficient administration of justice, shall be made in writing to the Respective Chief Judge. (See LGR 29(h)). Cases without a case schedule or an assigned judge may be consolidated into another case by any judicial officer on the Court’s own motion.

[Adopted effective September 1, 2012; September 1, 2017.]