DCHS COVID-19 Response
Department of Community and Human Services
Vaccine rollout, what to expect in the weeks ahead.
Watch more videos about COVID-19 response on the King Count TV YouTube Channel.
King County COVID-19 Call Centers
- Medical questions related to COVID-19?
Contact the call center between 8 AM to 7 PM PST at 206-477-3977
- Non-medical questions about COVID-19 including compliance and business related issues?
- Contact the King County COVID-19 Business and Community Information Line (Monday - Friday) 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM at 206-296-1608, or submit a written inquiry or report online.
- For employee health, contact tracing, or testing questions, please call the COVID-19 call center at 206-477-3977.
- Need isolation or quarantine for COVID-19?
Contact the call center between 8 AM to 10PM PST at 206-477-3977.
- General questions about COVID-19 in Washington State
Contact the Washington State Novel Coronavirus Call Center at 800-525-0127.
Keep up to date with news:
King County COVID-19 Links
Service Changes due to COVID-19 (All King County)COVID-19 Community Response Fund