DCHS COVID-19 Response
Department of Community and Human Services
Are you looking for help with rent? Visit the King County Eviction Prevention and Rental Assistance Program.
Vaccine rollout, what to expect in the weeks ahead.
Watch more videos about COVID-19 response on the King Count TV YouTube Channel.
King County COVID-19 Call Centers
- Medical questions related to COVID-19?
Contact the King County COVID-19 Call Center at 206-477-3977. Staff are available weekdays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (closed on holidays).
- Non-medical questions about COVID-19 including compliance and business related issues?
- Contact the King County COVID-19 Business and Community Information Line by submitting a written inquiry or report online.
- For employee health, contact tracing, or testing questions, please call the COVID-19 call center at 206-477-3977.
- Need isolation or quarantine for COVID-19?
Contact the King County COVID-19 Call Center at 206-477-3977. Staff are available weekdays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (closed on holidays). Isolation and quarantine requests can be made during that time.
- General questions about COVID-19 in Washington State
Contact the Washington State Novel Coronavirus Call Center at 800-525-0127.
Keep up to date with news:
King County COVID-19 Links
Community Communications Network
Service Changes due to COVID-19 (All King County)COVID-19 Community Response Fund
King County Regional Donations Connector