Siting advisory committee
The purpose of the Siting Advisory Committee is to advise the County’s project team on concerns or issues related to the siting of a new recycling and transfer station in south King County. Committee members identify community concerns and impacts, develop criteria used to evaluate potential sites, help create public awareness of the project, and have the opportunity to express opinions and preferences throughout the siting process.
- Member List – name and affiliationDownload PDF 277 K
- Roles and ResponsibilitiesDownload PDF 125 K
- Aug. 15, 2012 Meeting NotesDownload PDF 53 K
- Sep. 13, 2012 Meeting NotesDownload PDF 89 K
- Siting Advisory Committee PresentationDownload PDF 740 K
- Oct. 10, 2012 Meeting NotesDownload PDF 46 K