What can you do to make a difference?
There are many things you can do to reduce waste and the impact you have on our environment. Remember these steps:
- King County EcoConsumer provides tips for spending your money and time wisely, while keeping in mind your impact on the environment.
- Whether you are a builder or a homeowner, consider green building practices and products when constructing or remodeling.
- Practice natural yard care for an environmentally sound lawn and garden.
- Create less waste and consume fewer resources.
- There are many ways to prevent waste.
- Consider buying used items instead of new ones. Items that you no longer want may be just what someone else is looking for.
- Give your unwanted items another life by advertising them and browse or post on these sites for free: Craigslist external link or Freecycle external link .
Recycling is good for the environment and saves resources while creating jobs. Find the best destination for your unwanted items using the recycling resources below: