Note: It is still to be determined if live assemblies may be offered in the 2021-2022 school year, based on health and safety guidelines related to COVID-19. There is currently a virtual assembly available for Primary grades but please also watch for updates about a new virtual Intermediate grade assembly, or a school-wide in-person live assembly, as possible, during the school year.
Grades K-2 virtual Curiosity Quest assembly - 2021-2022
This unique virtual assembly program is designed to educate and entertain your students remotely, via Zoom or YouTube live stream. Options for Microsoft Teams or GoogleMeets may be made available upon request.
The virtual Curiosity Quest assemblyDownload PDF 650 K combines arts enrichment, resource conservation education and interactive fun in a 30-minute program. Through lively characters and interactive movement, two professional actors encourage your students to explore their role in protecting the environment. Students will learn about personal impacts on the planet and how they can make everyday choices to conserve resources and keep waste out of the landfill.
The virtual assembly is:
- Well suited for all current learning modes, including classes meeting remotely, in-person, or a hybrid of the two
- Designed for 4-12 classes at once, for a maximum of 300 students per assembly
- 30 minutes in length
- Presented by a professional acting team that will join your school via various online platforms
For more information, or to schedule, please email email@example.com email Triangle Associates
Assembly resources for teachers
- Teacher Discussion Guides: Available in EnglishDownload PDF 650 K and Spanish (coming soon), to introduce concepts to your students before the assembly or review them after the assembly.
- Virtual Classroom Workshops: Schools can select two to four classroom workshops, which expand on the assembly messages .
- 4Rs Home Survey: As part of the workshops or on their own, students can conduct a survey of their households to determine how efficiently they are reducing waste and separating recyclables and compostable materials. The survey is available in EnglishDownload PDF 750 K and Spanish Download PDF 200 K.
To schedule a program, contact Triangle Associates at firstname.lastname@example.org email Triangle Associates or call 206-583-0655 ext 111.
These programs and services are available to schools (outside of the City of Seattle) in King County and are provided at no charge to the recipient.
What schools are saying about the Virtual K-2 assembly program
"We were so engaged the entire time! The whole production was outstanding!… we felt so close up and personal to the actors and the objects they demonstrated with." - 2nd Grade teacher
"Our students LOVED it, it was engaging, interactive and informative." - Kindergarten teacher
"We have been part of the Green Schools Program in recent years… and it was a great way to onboard our youngest students to the topic!" - Primary grade teacher
"Great program with opportunities for audience participation in a remote setting." - 1st Grade teacher