Skip to main content
King County logo

 Program flier

Download a printable version of the Junk Vehicles program flier in multiple languages:

Thank you for protecting our environment and helping to reduce the number of junk vehicles in King County. The information you provide will be used by the division's junk vehicle staff to visit the site and prepare documents. Asterisks denote fields that must be completed but the more information you give us, the more efficiently we will be able to provide service. If you have any questions or prefer to request services by phone, please call the King County Junk Vehicle Program at 206-477-0297, TTY Relay: 711.

  • Do you own this vehicle?
    • If yes, you can have this vehicle towed - refer to the Yellow Pages under Auto Wreckers or call 1-800-RECYCLE. If you own the vehicle but need another copy of the title, call the WA State Dept of Licensing at 360-902-3770 for assistance.
    • If no, continue to the next question.
  • Is this vehicle(s) located inside King County and outside of the Seattle City Limits?
    • If yes, continue to the next question.
    • If no, refer to:
      Pierce County Junk Vehicles – 253-798-3444
      City of Tacoma Junk Vehicles – 253-591-5926
      Snohomish County: visit the Environmental Cleanup website external link
      City of Seattle – 206-684-8946
  • Is the vehicle on property owned by you?
    • If yes, submit the junk vehicle reporting form, below.
    • If no, ask the next two questions:
      1. Is the vehicle on the side of a public road?
        If so, call the Abandoned Vehicle Hotline at 206-205-0969.
      2. Is the vehicle on someone else's private property?
        If so, call the King County Code Enforcement Office at 206-296-6680 or toll-free at 1-888-437-4771 or submit a code violation complaint online.

If you answered "No" to #1 and #2, above, fill out the following form:

Your information:

Contact information

Where is vehicle located?

Is it all right for a King County Junk Vehicle Investigator to access your property while you are not present? *

Junk vehicle information

Please list as much of the following vehicle information as possible:

*Required field
Contact Us

 Call: 206-477-4466

TTY Relay: 711

Fax: 206-296-0197

King County Solid Waste Division mission: Waste Prevention, Resource Recovery, Waste Disposal