Take it Back Network
The Take it Back Network is a partnership among government agencies, retailers, repair shops, charitable organizations and recyclers that provides consumers with options for recycling certain wastes – and their hazardous components – in a safe and cost effective manner.
Take it Back Network locations will accept electronic products such as computers, TVs, cell phones and certain household electronics. New collection sites have recently been added that will accept latex paint for recycling.
How to use the Take it Back Network
- Select the type of products you want to recycle:
- Call businesses for details about the products they accept, the fees, hours and service options.
- Recycle your unwanted products at your chosen Take it Back Network location. Fees may be charged for this service.
About Take it Back Network members
- Network members are committed to providing environmentally sound recycling services.
- They agree to recycle the materials domestically or in developed nations. Learn more about the membership requirements.
- They provide customers with documentation about how and where their materials are recycled (upon request).
Take it Back Network partners
The Take it Back Network is a partnership of:
King County Solid Waste Division | Seattle Public Utilities external link
With support from:
Local Hazardous Waste Management Program in King County