Consultant and contractor forum
This page hosts helpful information for consultants and contractors interested in doing business with King County Wastewater Treatment Division (WTD).
Capital Projects Supervisor
King County Wastewater Treatment Division will be represented at the Regional Contracting Forum in Tacoma. Come visit us!
Wed, April 8, 2020
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM PDT
Greater Tacoma Convention and Trade Center
1500 Broadway, Tacoma, WA
About this Event
The Regional Contracting Forum is a network event hosted by Washington government associations to meet with businesses. This “reverse trade show” style-networking event is an opportunity for companies to meet with prime contractors and government organizations to ask questions and get information on how to do business with government.
Regional Contracting Forum attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Network and meet government and regional contracting representatives in the areas of contracting, architecture and engineering and procurement
- Get information on doing business with government
- Get information regarding upcoming contracting opportunities
- Ask questions and leave contact information for future conversations.
- Receive information regarding mega projects in the regions
- Sign up for one-on-one interviews with representatives from local government, state agencies, county jurisdictions and prime job contractors
- Receive assistance and information from business resource organizations that will help grow their businesses
Blog: Clean water stories
Building community through infrastructure projects, April 17, 2017
Doing business with the county
The procurement and contract services section (PCSS) website is designed to assist users who do business with King County. The web site provides procurement and contract information for:
- A&E and professional services
- Technical services
- Goods and services