King County Small Business Mitigation Grants
For businesses affected by their proximity to a COVID-related isolation and quarantine site
If you own a small business in King County, you may be eligible for a one-time grant (up to $10,000) for economic impacts during COVID-19, if:
- Your business is within a one mile radius of a COVID-related isolation and quarantine site (there are five locations - see below)
- You were open for business during 2019 and 2020
- You have less than 100 employees
The locations of the King County COVID sites were/are located (linked maps show half-mile radius; one-mile radius maps coming soon):
- 1233 Central Avenue N, Kent
- 1801 12th Avenue NW, Issaquah
- 2900 192nd Street, SeaTac
- 1 South Grady Way, Renton
- 19030 1st Ave. NE, Shoreline
These are competitive grants, and will be accepted on an on-going basis. King County will continue to make awards until funds are exhausted. The first round of grants will be evaluated after Jan. 31, 2022.
To begin the grant process, go to the King County Small Business Mitigation Grant application form.
For any questions related to this grant, please contact Celia Taylor, King County Emergency Management firstname.lastname@example.org