The Acquisition Unit of Real Estate Services provides specialized real estate support services to various King County agencies.
- Acquisition of real estate, rights-of-way, and easements
- Appraisal of real estate, rights-of-way, and surplus property
- Appraisal reviews for County agencies
- Relocation services for residents displaced by County projects
- Real estate consulting for County agencies
- Sale of surplus real property owned by King County
Acquisition and appraisal policies are governed by Title 4 of King County Code, Washington state law , and the Real Estate Guide for Local Public Agencies published by the Federal Highway Administration.