Skip to main content
King County logo

Voucher Submittal

  • Warrant (check) pick-up is scheduled for Wednesdays.
  • Electronic signatures or email approval will be accepted.
  • Submit all vouchers at least 5 days prior to the payment due date.

If you have any questions, please email

King County Oracle EBS Finance System - Documents and Downloads

On this page you will find information for Special Purpose Districts, Cities and Towns relating to the Oracle EBS financial system.

In addition to the documents and tools below, contact information includes name, telephone, and email address organized by functional topic.

ACCOUNTS PAYABLE Version File Size/Type
This section is for special districts for which King County performs Warrant Issuance services.
AP "Smart" Spreadsheet: v2.0 | v2.1 v2.0 and v2.1 394 KB/247 KB .xls
AP "Smart" Spreadsheet User Guide v9 3.5 MB .pdf
AP "Smart" Spreadsheet Test Import CSV File (Warrant Data Entry) v1.0 5 KB .csv
AP Authorized Signature Form 073112 143 KB .pdf
AP Authorized Signature Form User Guide 090612 26 KB .pdf
Warrant Request Process - Quick Reference 070314 435 KB .pdf
Information Update - AP Batch Data and Error Handling 120111 18 KB .pdf
District Pay Group List 110911 40 KB .xls
Letter to Special Districts - Upcoming Changes 121611 393 KB .pdf
Special Districts Presentation - King County Technology Summit - ABT Breakout Session 102711 1 MB .pdf
If King County receives voucher payment requests from your district and prints your warrants, please contact Accounts Payable for questions regarding interfaced voucher files, warrants, affidavits, and warrant reports. Click here for contact information.