Instructions to report a concern
- Patient privacy concerns or breach of patient information
- Ethics questions
- Misuse of county resources
- Identity theft
- Health care fraud, waste, abuse
- Policy concerns
- Security concerns
- Research integrity
Please call the Compliance Hotline at 206-263-8255. If this is a long distance call within the U.S., you may also call us toll-free during normal business hours at 800-325-6165. When the receptionist answers, ask to be transferred to extension 3-8255. You may also email us at ComplianceHotline.Health@KingCounty.gov but if you wish to remain anonymous, call the Hotline.
Do you need to make a report about a restaurant or other facility or have a general question or concern?
- If you witness possible unsafe food handling practices at a food establishment, contact us immediately by using our online food safety complaint form.
- If you would like to report possible food borne illness, please follow these instructions.
- About Limited Pregnancy Service Centers and submitting a complaint
- For all other questions or concerns, please call our main phone number at 206-296-4600 (TTY Relay: 711) or toll-free at 800-325-6165. You may also use our standard online contact form.
- Please call your clinic directly. See list of Public Health Centers and click on a link for contact information.