Health and safety
Materials may be reproduced with credit stated as, "Reprinted with permission from Public Health — Seattle & King County". If materials are changed or adapted, please add the phrase "Adapted from materials developed from Public Health — Seattle & King County."
- Air Pollution and School Activities
- Care plans
- First Aid Kit Checklist
Learn about which items you should have in your first aid kit at your child care center. Includes a dated checklist of items and a separate list of what to take with you during field trips.
- Food Allergies, Food Intolerance and Special Diets
- Hand Lotion Authorization Form
- Hand Sanitizer Authorization Form
- Illness Log
- Incident/Injury Log
- Medication and Care Plan tracking form
- Medication and diaper cream forms
- Preventing choking
- Soil safety tips
We all know it can be a challenge to keep children from playing in the dirt and putting their hands in their mouths. Dust, dirt and mud are kid magnets!
- Safe sleep resources:
- Sun safety:
- Toothpaste forms:
- Thermometers in child care