Instructions to submit a Mobile Food Plan Review application online
- Go to Environmental Health's online services portal.
- If you are a new user, click on "First-time users register here."
- Click on "Register if you are an individual or a food service establishment plan review applicant"
- You will receive a confirmation email with your account name and password
- Once you get your account name and password, click on "Registered users log in here."
- If you have previously created an account, click on "Registered users log in here."
- Once you are logged in, from the left side menu, click on "Mobile Food Plan Review."
- Click on "Click here for a new Mobile Food Plan Review" and complete the application form, attach your application document, and pay the fee.
- After you have paid the application fee successfully, you will be able to print the application for your records, you will receive a confirmation email, and you can check the status of your application.
- When your application is approved, you will be notified via email that your application is approved, and you will get the approved set of documents from your account.
- After your application is approved, you can submit a revised plan with payment if you make any change to the approved plan.
- Once you are logged in, from the left side menu
- Click on the "Resubmit attachment" link on the plan review application for which you're submitting a revised set of documents
- Upload your documents and make a payment
- If Plan Reviewers spent time more than what the base fee covers, an invoice will be added to your account and you will be notified via email that you've an open invoice ready for payment.
- Once you are logged in, from the left side menu, click "Plan Review Invoice"
- Make payment
Please note that you must complete an application in its entirety. Therefore, please make sure that you have all the necessary information and application documents before you start an application. You can review: Mobile Food Plan Review Application Form and Plan Review Fee.
|Mobile Food Unit Design - detailed drawings of mobile food unit, Photos of mobile food unit, and Photo of L&I sticker (if occupied vehicle)|
|Limited Food Service - detailed drawings of limited food service|
|Water System Design - detailed drawings of water system design|
|Commissary Information - Permission Letter, and drawing of commissary|
|Site/Itinerary Information - restroom use agreement, and site or route information form. Include all locations for multiple operating locations|
|Menu and Food Preparation Steps - list of food and beverage items to be prepared and served, food preparation flow chart|
|Operating Procedures - hours of operation, water & wastewater tank maintenance, and cleaning schedule|
|Restroom availability letter for each stop that lasts longer than 1 hour|
|Locations of all sites and route if the mobile unit will operate in multiple locations|