WIC and First Steps services at Birch Creek Apartments (in Kent)
13111 SE 274th St, Kent, WA 98030
Interpretation is available to all limited or non-English speaking clients
- Monday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday - Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- View and save this map for bus route and other important transit information
- Viaje en transporte público para llegar a Kent-Birch Creek Public Health. Vea y archive este mapa de su ruta del autobús y otra información importante sobre transporte público
Health care and support services
- Maternity Support Services (MSS) and Infant Case Management (ICM)
MSS helps pregnant women find health insurance, local doctors or midwives and other community resources to support a healthy pregnancy. The ICM program provides support and referral to needed medical, social, educational and other resources in your community so that your baby and family can thrive.
- Maternity screening
Office visit with a nurse to verify pregnancy, determine medical risk and financial status, and refer to appropriate prenatal services, including to DSHS for medical coupons, health care provider for maternity care, appropriate site for maternity support services and WIC Supplemental Food Program.
- Women, Infants and Children nutrition program (WIC)
WIC is a supplemental food program for women who are pregnant or breast feeding, infants and children.
Link/share our site at