Department of Permitting hours and locations
Department of Permitting and Environmental Review
Snoqualmie, WA 98065-9266
Customer Service Phone Line: 206-296-6600 is offered from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
Customer Service Hours
7:30 to 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 to 3:00 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
Customer Service Information
- Free technical assistance is available as walk-ins with no appointment necessary.
- Over the Counter Permits and Pre-Submittal Service
- Permit Issuance
- Records Center
All services are a first-come, first-serve service; customer wait time may vary widely depending on customer volumes.
Cashier and Reception Desk
The Cashier is available 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Closed Wednesday) to accept payments by check or cash, accept permit applications with payment that are eligible for drop-off, and provide notary services.
The Reception Desk is available 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Closed Wednesday) to assist with checking in for prescheduled meetings and accepting drop-off materials associated with pending permit applications.
Customer Service Phone Line
Phone Center assistance at 206-296-6600 is offered from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Closed Wednesday.)
Vashon - Maury Island Community Service Center
10011 SW Bank Rd. Vashon, WA 98070
Permitting staff are available every Tuesday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- General information and helpful advice on permitting (land use, critical areas, etc.)
- Property specific information and interpretation based on past history, if available
- Intake of applications and fees that do not require a pre-application meeting
- Site visits to assess specific issues and provide direction
- Other King County services at this location