Department of Permitting hours and locations
Department of Permitting and Environmental Review
Snoqualmie, WA 98065-9266
Customer Service Phone Line: 206-296-6600 is offered from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
Customer Service Hours
7:30 to 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 to 3:00 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
Customer Service Information
- Free technical assistance is available as walk-ins with no appointment necessary.
- Over the Counter Permits and Pre-Submittal Service
- Permit Issuance
- Records Center
All services are a first-come, first-serve service; customer wait time may vary widely depending on customer volumes.
Cashier and Reception Desk
The Cashier is available 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Closed Wednesday) to accept fee payments and applications eligible for drop-off, provide issuance of most approved permits, and notary services.
The Reception Desk is available 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Closed Wednesday) to assist with checking in for prescheduled meetings and accepting drop-off materials associated with pending permit applications.
Customer Service Phone Line
Phone Center assistance at 206-296-6600 is offered from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Closed Wednesday.)
Vashon - Maury Island Community Service Center
Please Note: Permitting staff will not be available at the Vashon office on Tuesday, November 20th due to the Thanksgiving holiday. Also building inspections will be done on Wednesday, November 22nd.
10011 SW Bank Rd. Vashon, WA 98070
Permitting staff are available every Tuesday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- General information and helpful advice on permitting (land use, critical areas, etc.)
- Property specific information and interpretation based on past history, if available
- Intake of applications and fees that do not require a pre-application meeting
- Site visits to assess specific issues and provide direction
- Other King County services at this location