Skip to main content
King County logo

If your incident is an emergency, dial 9-1-1.  If non-emergency, dial (206) 296-3311.

A known suspect is when you or someone else knows the person, or where to find the person who committed the crime, or you can provide the license plate number of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in.  You will need to dial (206) 296-3311 to file a report when this information is available.

NOTE:  This does not apply to your online Abandoned Vehicle Complaints or Narcotics Activity Reports.  Including suspect information for these reports is allowable.        

No, if the crime took place in a city that does not contract with King County Sheriff’s Office for police services, please call the police department for that specific city.
Please call Washington State Patrol at (425) 649-4370 within King County.