We hear cases and proceedings including:
- Guardianship and Conservatorship (when someone is appointed by a court to make decisions and act for someone else)
- Trusts (overseeing a trustee's right to hold title to and manage property or assets for another party)
- Minor or Incapacitated Adult settlements
- Temporary restraining and Family Law orders
- Requests for temporary civil protection orders
- Other matters not assigned to a judge
King County Superior Court requires that certain ex parte matters be presented via the Clerk.
Learn more about scheduling and preparing for your hearings.
All current ways to finalize Family Law matters, adoptions, guardianships, trusts, and probates through Ex Parte.
How to apply for and schedule cases needing fast response including restraining orders or when there is an immediate risk for harm.
Learn more about registering as a guardian ad litem and how to become a minor's guardian.