Property tax measures passed in 2022 for the 2023 tax year
Voters approved these lid lifts, levies, and bonds.
Qualifying seniors and disabled taxpayers are exempt from lid lifts.
- A Conservation Futures 1-year permanent lid lift to a top rate of $0.06250/$1,000. It will help fund acquiring and preservation of:
- Urban green spaces
- Wildlife and salmon habitat
- Trails and river corridors
- Farm and forest lands
- Bellevue: 9-year temporary lid lift for open space and parks.
- Mercer Island: 16-year temporary lid lift for park maintenance and operations.
- Normandy Park: 6-year temporary lid lift for city services and police.
- Shoreline: 6-year permanent lid lift for police and neighborhood services.
- FD 28: 6-year permanent lid lift restoration to $1.50/$1,000, with a 6% limit factor in years 2 to 6.
- FD 34: 6-year permanent lid lift to $1.25/$1,000, with a 6% limit factor in years 2 to 6.
- FD 44: 6-year permanent levy lid lift to $1.50/$1,000, with a CPI-W limit factor in years 2 to 6.
- Si View Metropolitan Park: 30-year general obligation bond used to fund an aquatic center.