Skip to main content

How to file complaints and concerns

Do you need resources, clarification or to report one of the following?

  • Patient privacy concerns or breach of patient information
  • Ethics questions
  • Misuse of county resources
  • Identity theft
  • Health care fraud, waste, abuse
  • Policy concerns
  • Security concerns
  • Research integrity

Please call the Compliance Hotline at 206-263-8255. If this is a long distance call within the U.S., you may also call us toll-free during normal business hours at 800-325-6165. When the receptionist answers, ask to be transferred to extension 3-8255. You may also email us at but if you wish to remain anonymous, call the Hotline.

Do you need to make a report about a restaurant or other facility or have a general question or concern?

Food safety concerns:

Report a noise complaint

Firearm dealers and shooting sports facilities:

Limited Pregnancy Service Centers:

General questions and concerns:

Do you need to make, cancel or change an appointment with a Public Health clinic?

Please call your clinic directly. See list of Public Health Centers and click on a link for contact information.