Bring chair massage to your workplace
King County policy allows employees to sponsor chair massage services in their workplace. If an employee would like to sponsor these services at a worksite, please review the full policy.
Employee Health and Well-being does not organize massages. All chair massage is organized by an employee sponsor.
Currently the only location to have an onsite chair massage service is King Street Center. Read more below.
- Employees must take payment directly to the therapist.
- Service costs $75 per hour, but can be prorated for shorter appointments.
- Check, cash and debit/credit card is accepted for payment.
- Services are located in the quiet room of the Fitness Center on the first floor.
- Appointments are available for 15, 30, 45 and 60 minute sessions.
- To schedule an appointment please visit www.articulatinghands.com/ScheduleAppt/KingStreetCenter.
Please share your feedback with the team at Balanced You so we can spread good ideas, share success stories, and bring new tools to help you feel energized and be your best. The more you tell us, the better Balanced You will be!