Economic, social, and overall health impacts
This dashboard is no longer being updated. The final update was done on Monday, March 27, 2023. Select data sources will continue to be routinely updated and available through Public Health – Seattle & King County’s Community Health Indicators (CHI) page.
How are you using these data? Share your feedback via this brief survey.
View the dashboard on a web-enabled mobile device (phones and tablets)
Share our page at kingcounty.gov/covid/impacts/housing
Select the down-arrow icon at the bottom-right of the dashboard for other formats
Use the tabs along the top to navigate the dashboard. Hover your cursor over the dashboard to view details about the data.
- If you need assistance finding housing or paying rent, contact 211 by calling 2-1-1 or visiting www.wa211.org
- List of housing authorities, non-profit housing and social services from King County Housing Authority
- Tenants with active eviction cases in court can contact the Housing Justice Project to request eviction related legal assistance:
- Complete this online form to request legal assistance;
- Call 206-267-7069 to leave a message (due to high call volumes); or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org