Community health indicators
Data for this indicator project were provided by the following organizations. Public Health – Seattle & King County is responsible for all analyses and results.
- To learn more about each data source, including how, where, when, and why it was collected, please read: www.communitiescount.org/data-biographies
- American Community Survey: US Census Bureau
- Births, deaths, abortions and hospitalizations: Washington State Department of Health, Center for Health Statistics. Where available, US data from National Center for Health Statistics, public use data file.
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System: Washington State Department of Health, Center for Health Statistics, Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System supported in part by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Cooperative Agreement
- Healthy Youth Survey: Washington State Department of Health
- National Immunization Survey: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Population estimates: Washington State Department of Health, Washington State Office of Financial Management, Washington State Population Estimates for Public Health.
- Rapid Health Information NetwOrk (RHINO): Washington State Department of Health
- Washington State Cancer Registry: Washington State Department of Health
- Student demographic characteristics: Washington State Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Immunization: Washington State Immunization Information System (formerly Child Profile Health Promotion and Immunization Registry System).