Training tailored to your needs and circumstances
What we offer
The King County GIS Center can develop custom GIS training to meet your specific needs, and when practical we can bring training to your site. Our custom training services are billed on a time-and-materials basis rather than a pre-set, per-student fee, and can represent a significant savings to you—request a quotation to learn how much you can save.
- Saves money (usually after just 5 or 6 students).
- Eliminates the time and expense required for your staff to travel to our training facility.
- We can focus our training on your business or industry. In some cases we can even use your own data for learning and exercises.
Previous on-site customers
- Snohomish County (Everett)
- City of Bellingham
- Seattle Public Schools
- Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife (Wenatchee)
- Washington GIS conferences (Tacoma and Lynnwood)
- City of Redmond
- King Conservation District (Renton)
URISA Certified Workshops
- For the Washington State Chapter of URISA: Edmonds and Yakima.
- For URISA and various local GIS user groups and chapters: New Orleans, Louisiana; Champaign, Illinois; Fort Worth, Texas; Providence, Rhode Island; Winston-Salem, North Carolina; Charleston, South Carolina; and Bakersfield, Los Angeles, Sacramento, and San Luis Obispo, California.
For more information or to request a cost estimate, please contact Dennis Higgins, KCGIS Center Spatial Services Manager.