Skip to main content
King County logo

If your business is located or operates within the city limits of any city within King County, contact that city to inquire whether a city business license is required.

For example, the City of Seattle requires a business license for all businesses who perform services or operate within the city limits of Seattle. Other specialty/regulatory licenses may also be required. For more information, or to request a license application, please contact the City of Seattle external link at 206-684-8484.

Contact information for King County cities

Telephone numbers and Web sites (subject to change) for King County cities are listed below.

City Phone External Web address
Algona 253-833-2897
Auburn 253-931-3039
Bellevue 425-452-6851
Black Diamond 360-886-2560
Bothell 425-486-3256
Burien 206-241-4647
Carnation 425-333-4192
Clyde Hill 425-453-7800
Covington 253-638-1110
Des Moines 206-878-4595
Duvall 425-788-1185
Enumclaw 360-805-0226
Federal Way 253-835-2527
Hunts Point 425-455-1834
Issaquah 425-837-3000
Kenmore 425-398-8900
Kent 253-856-5200
Kirkland 425-828-1264
Lake Forest Park 206-368-5440
Maple Valley 425-413-8800
Medina 425-454-9222
Mercer Island 206-236-3562
Newcastle 425-649-4444
Normandy Park 206-248-7603
North Bend 425-888-7812
Pacific 253-929-1100
Redmond 425-556-2193
Renton 425-430-6851
SeaTac 206-241-9100
Seattle 206-684-8484
Shoreline 206-801-2700
Skykomish 360-677-2388
Snoqualmie 425-888-1555
Tukwila 206-433-1800
Woodinville 425-489-2700
Yarrow Point 425-454-6994