Salmon Watcher - 1996 Maps
Salmon in the Greater Lake Washington Watershed
Maps from the 1996 spawning season
See where salmon spawn in the greater Lake Washington Watershed! This data, from the 1996 spawning season, was collected by volunteers and King County professional staff.
Get the FREE Adobe® Acrobat® Reader here, if you don't already have it. You need this program in order to access these documents.
- Regional Map of Surveyed Area (364 KB)
- Chinook Adult Locations (353 KB)
- Chinook Distribution (341 KB)
- Coho Adult Locations (361 KB)
- Coho Distribution (344 KB)
- Sockeye Adult Locations (365 KB)
- Sockeye Distributions (344 KB)
- Kokanee Adult Locations (350 KB)
- Kokanee Distributions (340 KB)
This program is conducted in cooperation with the King County Water and Land Resources Division, Bellevue Stream Team, Redmond Stream Team, and the cities of Seattle, Bothell, Kirkland, Renton, Woodinville, and the Vashon-Maury Island Land Trust, with support from the King Conservation District.