Salmon Watcher - 2000 Maps
Salmon in the Greater Lake Washington Watershed
Maps from the 2000 spawning season
See where salmon spawn in the greater Lake Washington Watershed! These data, from the 2000 spawning seasons, were collected by volunteers watching in the Lake Washington Watershed. Data from prior surveys (1996 - 1999) are also shown on the observed fish distribution maps.
Get the FREE Adobe® Acrobat® Reader here, if you don't already have it. You need this program in order to access these documents.
Regional Lake Washington Watershed Maps
Basin Maps Showing all Spawner Observations
- Adult Spawners Observed in Big Bear Creek Basin in 2000 (388 KB)
- Adult Spawners Observed in Cedar River Basin in 2000 (867 KB)
- Adult Spawners Observed in East Lake Washington Basin in 2000 (581 KB)
- Adult Spawners Observed in Issaquah Creek Basin in 2000 (641 KB)
- Adult Spawners Observed in North Lake Washington Tributaries in 2000 (494 KB)
- Adult Spawners Observed in Sammamish River Tributaries in 2000 (224 KB)
Lake Washington Watershed Maps Showing Observed Fish Distribution
- Chinook Distribution (1045 KB)
- Coho Distribution (1116 KB)
- Sockeye Distributions (954 KB)
- Kokanee Distributions (887 KB)
This program is conducted in cooperation with the King County Water and Land Resources Division, Bellevue Stream Team, Redmond Stream Team, and the cities of Seattle, Bothell, Kirkland, Renton, Woodinville, and the Vashon-Maury Island Land Trust, with support from the King Conservation District.