Salmon Watcher - 2003 Maps
Salmon in the Lake Washington Watershed
& Vashon Island
Maps from the 2003 spawning season
The following maps illustrate where salmon were observed during the 2003 spawning season in the greater Lake Washington Watershed and Vashon Island. Observed distributions from prior surveys (1996 - 2002) are also shown on the maps.
Get the FREE Adobe® Acrobat® Reader here, if you don't already have it. You need this program in order to access these documents.
Regional Project Area Maps
- Regional Map of Surveyed Area, including Basins (744 KB)
- Regional Map Showing all Surveyed Sites (898 KB)
Basin Maps Showing Salmonid Observations
- Adult Spawners Observed in Bear Creek Basin in 2003 (208 KB)
- Adult Spawners Observed in Cedar River Basin in 2003 (469 KB)
- Adult Spawners Observed in East Lake Washington Basin in 2003 (366 KB)
- Adult Spawners Observed in Issaquah Creek Basin in 2003 (337 KB)
- Adult Spawners Observed in North Lake Washington Tributaries in 2003 (260 KB)
- Adult Spawners Observed in Sammamish River Tributaries in 2003 (205 KB)
- Adult Spawners Observed on Vashon Island in 2003 (134 KB)
Lake Washington Watershed Maps Showing Observed Fish Distribution
- Chinook Distribution (1,017 KB)
- Coho Distribution (1,030 KB)
- Sockeye Distributions (1,034 KB)
- Kokanee Distributions (981 KB)
This program is conducted in cooperation with the King County Water and Land Resources Division, Bellevue Stream Team, Redmond Stream Team, and the cities of Seattle, Bothell, Kirkland, Renton, Woodinville, and the Vashon-Maury Island Land Trust, with support from the King Conservation District.