Salmon Watcher - 2005 Maps
Salmon in the Lake Washington Watershed, Puget Sound WRIA 8 streams, & Vashon Island
Maps from the 2005 spawning season
The following maps illustrate where salmon were observed during the 2005 spawning season in the greater Lake Washington Watershed, Puget Sound streams in WRIA 8, and on Vashon Island. Observed distributions from prior surveys (1996 - 2004) are also shown on the maps in gray.
Get the FREE Adobe® Acrobat® Reader here, if you don't already have it. You need this program in order to access these documents.
Regional Project Area Maps
- Regional Map of Surveyed Area, including Basins (2546 KB)
- Regional Map Showing all Surveyed Sites (2812 KB)
Basin Maps Showing Salmonid Observations
- Adult Spawners Observed in Bear Creek Basin in 2005 (481 KB)
- Adult Spawners Observed in Cedar River Basin in 2005 (887 KB)
- Adult Spawners Observed in East Lake Washington Basin in 2005 (832 KB)
- Adult Spawners Observed in Issaquah Creek Basin in 2005 (645 KB)
- Adult Spawners Observed in North Lake Washington Tributaries in 2005 (523 KB)
- Adult Spawners Observed in Sammamish River Tributaries in 2005 (457 KB)
- Adult Spawners Observed on Vashon Island in 2005 (174 KB)
Lake Washington Watershed Maps Showing Observed Fish Distribution
- Chinook Distribution (3121 KB)
- Coho Distribution (3128 KB)
- Sockeye Distributions (3104 KB)
- Kokanee Distributions (3057 KB)
This program is conducted in cooperation with the King County Water and Land Resources Division, Bellevue Stream Team, Redmond Stream Team, and the cities of Seattle, Bothell, Kirkland, Renton, Woodinville, and the Vashon-Maury Island Land Trust, with support from the King Conservation District.