Job analysis bank
Establishing ability to work
A job analysis establishes whether the physical and environmental demands, skills, temperament, knowledge and experience required to perform a specific job are within the abilities of a worker who has an illness, injury, or other medical condition that may impact his or her ability to work. The documents are then reviewed and responded to by a medical provider.
Job analyses are used by Claims Officers for workers compensation claims, as well as by Metro Transit and the Disability Services staff. Short form job analyses are used for pre-employment physicals. A third party medical provider provides the employer with necessary information to assure the safety of new hires for particular jobs requiring specific physical requirements.
To find a Job Analysis for a desired position please access the links below:
- Activity Prescription Form (PDF file)
- Decibel levels reference sheet
- Definitions of job analysis terms
- Exposure-sensitivities Evaluation Form
- Instructions for vocational rehabilitation counselors
- Labor & Industries job analysis definitions and requirements -Includes a definition of job analysis, information providers must include in a job analysis, and more.