Virtual Family Law Hearings
Domestic Violence Protection Orders on or after July 26th and all family law motions are being heard through Zoom, a video communications platform. Learn more here. For information on setting up and using Zoom, please visit: Video Hearing Resources for Participants - King County.
To appear for your virtual family law hearing:
- Click on the button below to view the morning (8:30 a.m.) or afternoon (1:00 p.m.) calendar.
- Find the date of your hearing and the name of your case.
- Click on the Zoom access link next to the name of your case to attend your hearing.
- If you cannot attend via the link, you may use the phone number and meeting ID to attend by phone (not preferred).
Important! If you are having trouble viewing the most recent calendar, try clearing your internet browser cache (browsing data) and try again.
Please note! Zoom links will be published two days prior to your hearing. Please check back later if your hearing date is not yet listed.
If the date of your motion is listed, but your motion is not on the list, your motion may not have been properly scheduled or not confirmed. You can see whether your motion is on the calendar by visiting Family Law Motions Scheduling. If your case in not on the calendar and you do not have an attorney, you can contact the family law facilitators for help with scheduling (206-263-FLIC (3542)).
If you cannot access Zoom for your hearing, you can use the phone number provided. If you are unable to connect by Zoom or phone, please email:
Important Reminders for the Day of Your Hearing
1. Click on the Zoom link located in the calendar above at least 5 minutes before your scheduled hearing time. Once you have entered the meeting, you will be placed in the waiting room. You will see a virtual courtroom and the courtroom number. A coordinator will let you into the virtual courtroom when court begins.
2. If you are on time for your hearing and you are not let into the meeting within 15 minutes after your scheduled hearing time, please email
Do not leave the waiting room. If you cannot email the court, call 206-263-0635 for assistance.
3. Once in the meeting please:
a. Mute yourself and turn off your camera until you are called on.
b. Rename yourself with your last name, first name (example: "Doe, Jane").
c. If you get disconnected on accident you can click the link again or call the associated phone number and you will be let back into the meeting.
4. The coordinator will perform a check-in. Please remain muted and do not speak until your name or case number is called.
5. After check-in, wait and remain muted with your camera off until the court is ready for your hearing. If your hearing is on the 8:30 a.m. calendar it may start at any time between 8:30 and noon. For the 1:00 p.m. calendar, your hearing may start at any time between 1:00 and 4:00 p.m. When called, identify yourself each time you speak and conduct yourself as you would if you were in a physical courtroom, meaning there are other people present for their hearings too.
6. After your hearing is over you are welcome to leave the meeting.