COVID-19 Information and Resources
Getting vaccinated just got easier! Thousands of appointments available.
Anyone age 16 and over is eligible to get vaccinated. King County residents can get vaccinated at any high-volume vaccination site, including in Kent, Auburn, Seattle, Renton, Redmond, and Shoreline (more coming soon). You can also get vaccinated at local pharmacies and through many healthcare providers.
To register at the sites in Kent and Auburn (open to everyone 16+ years): kingcounty.gov/covid/registration.
Click on “Get vaccinated” to see more options, including walk-in vaccination (no appointment needed) at the Kent and Auburn sites.
Take these actions to help control the pandemic.
Get vaccinated. Fully vaccinated people can now do more things safely.
Continue wearing a mask, especially in crowded places – most important is a snug fit!
Traveling soon? Check out the latest travel guidance!
Get tested if you’ve traveled, attended a social gathering, or been in a crowded, indoor setting.
Keep it small and outdoors. Avoid crowded, indoor spaces with poor air circulation. Improving indoor air is key.
King County is currently in Phase 3 of the state’s Healthy Washington Roadmap to Recovery plan, which allows for more activities to resume. For more details about the Healthy Washington plan, please visit the Governor’s Healthy Washington site.
King County COVID-19 Call Centers
- Medical questions related to COVID-19?
Contact the call center between 8 AM to 7 PM PST at 206-477-3977
- Non-medical questions about COVID-19 including compliance and business related issues?
- Contact the King County COVID-19 Business and Community Information Line (Monday - Friday) 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM at 206-296-1608, or submit a written inquiry or report online.
- For employee health, contact tracing, or testing questions, please call the COVID-19 call center at 206-477-3977.
- Need isolation or quarantine for COVID-19?
Contact the call center between 8 AM to 10PM PST at 206-477-3977.
- General questions about COVID-19 in Washington State
Contact the Washington State Novel Coronavirus Call Center at 800-525-0127.