COVID-19 Information and Resources
COVID-19 vaccine is here, but supply is low
COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective, but supplies across the state and country are limited. Not everyone who is eligible will be able to get vaccinated right away. It will be easier to get vaccinated as vaccine supply increases.
While supplies are low, Public Health is working with our partners to get vaccines to people at highest risk from COVID-19.
King County COVID-19 Call Centers
- Medical questions related to COVID-19?
Contact the call center between 8 AM to 7 PM PST at 206-477-3977
- Non-medical questions about COVID-19 including compliance and business related issues?
- Contact the King County COVID-19 Business and Community Information Line (Monday - Friday) 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM at 206-296-1608, or submit a written inquiry or report online.
- For employee health, contact tracing, or testing questions, please call the COVID-19 call center at 206-477-3977.
- Need isolation or quarantine for COVID-19?
Contact the call center between 8 AM to 10PM PST at 206-477-3977.
- General questions about COVID-19 in Washington State
Contact the Washington State Novel Coronavirus Call Center at 800-525-0127.