Columbia City Center for Health
4400 37th Ave S., Seattle, WA 98118
Interpretation is available to all limited or non-English speaking clients
- Monday-Thursday, 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Fridays, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Dental clinic open 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- View and save this map for bus route and other important transit information
- Viaje en transporte público para llegar a Columbia City Center for Health. Vea y archive este mapa de su ruta del autobús y otra información importante sobre transporte público
Health care services
Note: Some services at this clinic are offered through a partnership with Neighborcare Health. Please continue to make appointments using the same phone numbers.
- Medical clinic
Services provided on-site by Neighborcare Health: For hours, please visit their website.
- Child health care clinic (Pediatrics)
Services provided on-site by Neighborcare Health: For hours, please visit their website. Services include medical care when your child is sick, well child check-ups, immunizations (shots against disease); checks on your child's health, growth and development. Children receive care from pediatricians, family physicians and pediatric nurse practitioners.
- Children with Special Healthcare Needs
Assistance in planning and obtaining medical care and other resources for the child with a disability or a condition that may prevent normal growth and development.
- Dental clinic
Specific hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Call the dental clinic at 206-263-1505 to make an appointment.
- Children ages 1 through 18 years old
- Low income adults 19+
- Maternity Support Services (MSS) and Infant Case Management (ICM)
MSS helps pregnant women find health insurance, local doctors or midwives and other community resources to support a healthy pregnancy. The ICM program provides support and referral to needed medical, social, educational and other resources in your community so that your baby and family can thrive.
- Nurse Family Partnership
Nurse-Family Partnership helps first-time moms, just like you, prepare for the birth of your child by partnering you with a nurse home visitor. When you enroll in the program, a specially trained nurse will visit you throughout your pregnancy and until your baby turns two years old. During these visits, your nurse will offer the knowledge and support you need to confidently create a better life for your baby and yourself.
- Nutrition services
- Prenatal care during pregnancy
Obstetrical (OB) care for pregnant women and their developing babies. Care is provided by University of Washington physicians and nurse-midwives, with delivery at University of Washington Medical Center. Prenatal care is also available from Neighborcare midwives who deliver at Swedish Medical Center.
- Women, Infants and Children nutrition program (WIC)
WIC is a supplemental food program for women who are pregnant or breast feeding, infants and children.
- ORCA-LIFT cards
Available at this location to those who qualify.
- Voter registration
Link/share our site at www.kingcounty.gov/columbia