Investing in YOU
At King County we're building a workplace where employees thrive
Investing in YOU is our strategic plan for making King County a place where you are supported to learn, innovate, and do your best work for our community. It's how we recruit the best talent. It's how we grow and reward our people. And it's how we serve our customers even better.
Investing in YOU prioritizes actions in six goal areas:
- Creating a workplace that embraces your talents and passion for public service
- Providing competitive pay and benefits
- Promoting racial diversity and cultural responsiveness
- Caring about your health and safety, both in and outside of work
- Offering equitable development and advancement opportunities
- Embracing technology, tools, and systems that work for you.
View the videos below to learn more about what is Investing in YOU:
A brief overview of how Investing In YOU empowers our employees and impacts residents.
A message from King County Executive Dow Constantine about how important it is to invest in our employees.