Skip to main content
King County logo

A Process Server is a person who serves court papers on a party to a lawsuit. If you wish to become a process server, either by renewing your current license or applying for a new one, please print out and complete the registration form (PDF) and mail it along with a $10.00 fee to:

    King County Licensing

    500 Fourth Ave., Suite 403

    Seattle, WA 98104

You may also bring a completed form and payment in person to the King County Administration Building in downtown Seattle at the address below.