Community Van is a new rideshare pilot program brought to you by King County and participating communities to provide a new way to share the ride. This is the latest in a series of unique Community Connections Metro is piloting in communities throughout King County. These services are designated to provide residents with customized options for getting around when bus service can’t meet their needs.
Get involved in your Community Van
Here are ways you can get involved
- Volunteer to drive
- Participate in a shared ride—contact your coordinator
- Reach out to your coordinator and suggest a community trip
- Community Transportation Coordinators (CTC) help plan Community Van trips and support other local transportation needs.
Duvall Community Van
Bothell/Woodinville Community Van
- Email Kristi Dreessen or call 425-352-5129
- Find out more about UW Bothell/Woodinville Community Van (external link)
Vashon Community Van
- Email Janet Welt or call 206-773-7003
- Find out more from the Vashon Island Chamber of Commerce (external link)
Kenmore-North Kirkland Community Van - Coming Soon!
- Email Armaghan Baghoori or call 425-587-3924
Shoreline-Lake Forest Park - Coming Soon!
- Email Bree Boyce or call 425-943-6721
Visit Community Connections for additional information and other pilots.
We are recruiting volunteer drivers
Support your neighbors, your community and help the environment by becoming a Community Van volunteer driver. You can choose which trips you drive and how many times you drive a week.
Become an approved Community Van volunteer driver
- Download and complete the Community Van Driver Application (PDF)
- Email the completed application
- If you have questions, email us or call us at 206-625-4500.
Start driving for your community
After receiving and reviewing your application, Metro and your Community Transportation Coordinator will contact you to help you get started and on the road sharing community trips.
Help your neighbors and community by volunteering to drive for this community driven program.
Request information or call 206-625-4500
Community Van Info Request Form
Connect with Rideshare
Local Calls: 206-625-4500
Toll Free: 1-800-427-8249
WA Relay: 711
201 S Jackson St
Seattle, WA 98104-0770
Accessible commuter vans are available to groups upon request; TTY users, please dial your relay service at 711 to get in touch with rideshare staff (available 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday); RideshareOnline.com translation service available to ESL customers via a conference by calling 206-625-4500 (available 8 AM to 5 AM, Monday through Friday).