Full Council Meetings
Hybrid Meetings: Attend King County Council meetings in person in Council Chambers (Room 1001), 516 3rd Avenue in Seattle, or through remote access. Details on how to attend and/or provide comment remotely are listed below.
Agendas and meeting packets for the Council meetings are available below.
HOW TO PROVIDE PUBLIC COMMENT: The Council values community input and looks forward to hearing from you.
There are three ways to provide public testimony:
- In person: You may attend the meeting in person in Council Chambers.
- In writing: You may testify by submitting a COMMENT email. If your testimony is submitted before 10:00 a.m. on the day of the Council meeting, your email testimony will be distributed to the Councilmembers and appropriate staff prior to the meeting. Please submit your testimony by email@example.com.
- Remote attendance on the Zoom Webinar: You may provide oral public testimony at the meeting by connecting to the meeting via phone or computer using the ZOOM application at https://zoom.us/, and entering the Webinar ID below.
You are not required to sign-up in advance. Testimony will be limited to ordinances and motions listed on the meeting agenda for action. On the fourth Tuesday of each month, the council allows general public comment on matters relating to county government.
CONNECTING TO THE WEBINAR
Webinar ID: 890 5838 1493By computer using the Zoom application at https://zoom.us/signin and the webinar ID above.
Via phone by calling 1-253-215-8782 and using the webinar ID above.
You have the right to submit your comments using our free language access services. Contact Language Access Coordinator, Tera Chea at (206) 477-9259 or email Tera.firstname.lastname@example.org, not less than three business days prior to the committee meeting.
If you do not wish to be called upon for public comment during the meeting, please help us manage the callers and use one of the options below (Live Streaming or King County TV Channel 22).
HOW TO LISTEN TO THE MEETING: There are several ways to listen to the meeting if you don't wish to provide public testimony:
- Stream online via the link below:
www.kingcounty.gov/kctv, or input the link web address into your web browser
- Watch Comcast channel 22 and 322 (HD) and Astound Broadband channels 22 and 711 (HD)
- Listen to the meeting by telephone: See “Connecting to the Webinar” above.
Meeting Times: 1:30 PM first through fourth Tuesdays of each month
If links are not displaying below, you may access agenda materials at https://aqua.kingcounty.gov/council/agendas/council/