Behavioral Health Legislative Forum
Behavioral Health and Recovery Division
King County Behavioral Health and Recovery Division (BHRD) is excited to announce its annual forum will be held in person once again!
Join us on Monday, November 20, 2023, from 6:00 - 8:30pm at Seattle Center Exhibition Hall. The event is free and open to everyone.
The event will include:
- Remarks from King County Executive Dow Constantine
- King County's proposed behavioral health legislative priorities for 2024
- Stories from people in recovery
- Opportunities to connect with legislators and county councilmembers before the program
- Perspectives and priorities of legislators and county councilmembers
We're looking forward to once again joining in person with our partners, provider agencies, legislators, advocates, and community members this fall!
More details and registration link coming soon.
For More Information
Contact Amanda Flatley
Legislative Forum Coordinator