Doing business with the Water and Land Resources Division
Upcoming Capital Projects with the Water and Land Resources Division on the King County Engagement Hub replaces the previous virtual and in-person events. The format will provide access to update capital project opportunities year-round.
We invite you to learn about capital projects that will be accepting bids and proposals in the next two years. Our capital projects include flood protection projects such as levee repairs and setbacks, habitat restoration, and stormwater facility design and repair.
Presentations from past forums
- March 3, 2021 - Forum Presentation Slides; Attendee List (108KB, PDF)
- July 21, 2020 - Forum Presentation Slides; Attendee List (86KB, PDF); SCS Introductions (369KB, PDF)
- Dec. 9, 2019 - Forum Presentation Slides (12.27MB, PDF); Attendee List (99KB, PDF)
Doing business with the County
Procurement & Payables (P&P) assists people who do business with King County. Their website provides procurement and contract information for:
- A&E and professional services
- Technical services
- Goods and services
- Small business certification
- Current contract opportunities
- Supplier registration
For more information please contact Tammy Carbaugh, Contracts Supervisor.